We are looking for a site reliability engineer with an expertise in .Net Development and it’s a long term contract in Charleston, SC.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Conduct technical reviews with other programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- The minimum education requirements to perform the above job duties are a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Applications, Engineering or related technical field.
- Experience with .Net Development.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server, Stored Procedure, .Net(C#), angular.
- Experience in Visual Studio 2015, TFS, Jira, Octopus, DSC, PL/SQL Developer, IIS, Resharper are required.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well in a team in a fast paced environment.