Looking for a strong Salesforce resource to work on-site at the Denver based client.
- Strong Lightning development experience required.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Apex and Visualforce. Will be required to enhance and modify existing code as well as create new code to meet the new business requirements.
- Work closely with a senior Salesforce resource on the client’s business team. Will need the ability to translate high level asks into actionable tasks and Salesforce solutions.
- Complete unit test activities for customization
- The minimum education requirements to perform the above job duties are a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Applications, Engineering or related technical field.
- Proficiency and proven experience with Salesforce Lightning development and related design
- Salesforce Development certification, Platform Developer I is a plus
- 2+ year of Salesforce Development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)