Job Type : W2
Experience : 2 yrs
Location : New York,NY
Posted Date : 23- Mar -2020
We are looking for a candidate who has .Net Core development experience with strong understanding of with SSIS packages and MS SQL DBs.
- Develop the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and work in a fast paced agile methodology, involving task completion, user stories, and iterations.
- Perform UAT Testing, Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Black Box Testing and data driven testing; Maintain Regression Suite and Execute Test cases using the In-House tool provided by the client location.
- Work with Configuration Management, set up version policies, build schedule with GIT.
- Develop stored procedures using SQL and performed the N-Unit testing and deploy the application. Create Data Access Layer using Entity Framework for accessing data from the Database using OOPS concepts.
- Work with Project Manager to design and develop automation Scripts, test cases and application testing. Write Automation Test Cases for the Application with C# and MVC, MVVM Design Patterns.
- Provide technical & functional support to the users and analyze the issues, fix them. Work on Application support from QA to Production.
- Prepare and maintain the technical Design document and its revisions of the functionality, Code review with peers.
- The minimum education requirements to perform the above job duties are a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in .Net Core and Solution Bash Script architecture are required.
- Strong understanding of with SSIS packages and MS SQL DBs.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to work independently.