Job Type : W2
Experience : 1-2 yrs
Location : Chicago, IL
Posted Date : 26-Mar-2020
We are looking for a Java Developer who has experience in Mortgage loan process.
- Design, Develop, Code and Unit Test the complex software components for legacy applications used to process the Credit Union mortgage loans workflow by underwriting through Arch Mortgage Insurance.
- Gather business needs by working with the business team to finalize the technical stack to automate the underwriter workflow in Mortgage loan process by participating in project meetings, cross training sessions and in development code reviews.
- Develop the high performance and secured back end services using Java 8, Spring Frameworks, MongoDB, MySQL and functional testing by Mockito framework to build Mortgage loan process and approval workflow.
- Design the user-friendly Mortgage loan process i.e., loan application form tracking, uploading support documents and loan approval interfaces with highly modular and secure framework – Angular8 and automating the functional test by Jest and Cypress,.
- Integration with ECM (Enterprise Content Management) system - OpenText Captiva, for processing the loan application form and supporting documents using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technique.
- Translate requirements/stories from JIRA into the loan process automation by building micro-service applications, based on Java 8, Spring framework and Angular 8.
- Implement the CI/CD with Jenkins, SonarQube. Configure and maintain the OpenShift containerized platform for serverless application.
- Break down requirements, plan and estimate tasks; release frequently to production in 3-week sprints, debug production system, Fix bugs and maintain existing services and tools
- Generate architectural documents for new, integrated and redesigned code modules and test driven development (TDD) documents.
- The minimum education requirements to perform the above job duties are a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience Design, Develop, Code and Unit Test the mortgage loan process application.
- Strong knowledge of Java 8, Spring Frameworks, MongoDB and MySQL.
- Collaborates with teams and ensures effective communications in supporting the achievement of team objectives.