Looking for a candidate who has experience in Software Development in agile environment.
- Prepare extensive written documents, process workflow diagrams, business requirements, user stories by working with Business Stakeholders and Technical Architects
- Defines and develops the most efficient operational process methods, parameters, and procedures for Account Data handling in Cloud via HubSpot
- Analyze current operational processes to ensure they are consistent, compatible, and effective across functions and groups and create AS-IS and TO-BE analysis documents
- Researchers new solutions through leading industry standards for process, software applications and systems. Monitor the general technological environment and anticipate trends.
- Work as a Product Owner for Salesforce CRM and catalog tools used in operations by the various functional teams.
- Create Data Dictionaries and Entity Relationship diagrams for data tables in Backend Epic system by using SQL and XML
- Generate Salesforce reports and assist with the development of process requirements, parameters, control plans, flow charts and instructions Own and drive the documentation functionality across working groups, and provide content for Training and release
- Responsible for tracking and frequently auditing processes, procedures, and SLAs/OLAs to ensure operational success.
- Works closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers to drive process improvements by following Agile Methodology and Scrum Process via Sprints in Jira.
- The minimum education requirements to perform the above job duties are a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM, SQL and XML.
- Strong understanding of Agile Methodology and Scrum Process via Sprints in Jira.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to work independently.