Position: Software Engineer
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: Long Term
- Develop, maintain, and enhance critical business applications and web sites to provide high-level customer service to the internal client base web applications using Microsoft TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps.
- Analyze, create, test, and modify computer program stored procedures to maintain different reporting tables and interfaces to and from external systems.
- Develop Testing Scripts, TFS (Azure DevOps) Test scripts, and .NET Testing Code.
- Create Client framework by Consuming API’s and write Automation Test Cases for the Application using C# and MVC, MVVM Design Patterns.
- Implement stored procedures using SQL and perform the N-Unit testing and deploy the application. Automated testing for unit and regression testing.
- Work with Project Manager’s in technical design sessions to understand and influence the design and decisions based on automation needs.
- Develop websites and Internet applications using the Microsoft .NET framework and related development technologies such as ASP.NET using C# programming language.
- Perform various coding and programming tasks, such as design or development of Web front-end, back-end Web-based applications, and Web/Internet services. Involve in coding and integration of text, graphics, sound, and/or video.
- The minimum education requirements to perform the above job duties are a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Application, Engineering or related technical field.
- Should have good knowledge on C#.NET applications, ASP.NET, Jenkins, Azure.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to work independently.