Job Type : W2
Experience : 2-3 yrs
Location : Parsippany, NJ
Posted Date : 19-Mar-2020
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in Premier data integration service and strong knowledge of how to create performant Restful C# web services.
- Participate in business and system requirements sessions, requirements elicitation and translation to technical specifications Solution road map for future growth, process architecture and mapping of Disaster Recovery Functions.
- Design applications based on identified architecture and support implementation of design by resolving complex technical issues faced by the IT project team during development, deployment and support.
- Develop and maintain web based applications using .NET Framework (C#, VB), Entity Framework with the knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle database.
- Work with cross work streams and determining solution design impacting the core frameworks and components.
- Perform performance optimizations on .Net frameworks and Shell Scripts. Prepare estimations, release plan and road map for future releases.
- Define RDBMS models and schemas. Work in performance tuning of database schema, migrations and slowly changing dimensional databases.
- Prepare & Maintain Technical design document of the code development and subsequent revisions. Prepare workflow diagram to describe the flow of process for deployment by system admin.
- The minimum education requirements to perform the above job duties are a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Applications, Engineering or related technical field.
- Experience with Performant Restful Web Services is required.
- Strong knowledge of .Net, C Sharp, Java Script and Angular.
- Collaborates with teams and ensures effective communications in supporting the achievement of team objectives.