Job Type : W2
Experience : 2 yrs
Location : Greensboro, NC
Posted Date : 11-Mar-2020
We are looking for a candidate who should have hands-on experience in Spring boot Java and be able to coordinate tasks between onsite and offshore.
- Design, Develop, Code and Unit Test the complex software components for legacy application used to process the mortgage loan workflow by underwriter
- Develop the high performance and secured back end services using Java 8, Spring Boot 2.x,Spring REST, Spring Data, MongoDB, MySQL and functional testing by Mockito framework to build Mortgage loan process and approval workflow.
- Design the user-friendly Mortgage loan process i.e., loan application form tracking, uploading support documents and loan approval interfaces with highly modular and secure framework –Angular8, automated the functional test by Jest and Cypress,.
- Integration with ECM (Enterprise Content Management) system - OpenText Captiva, for processing the loan application form and supporting documents using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technique.
- Implement the CI/CD with Jenkins, SonarQube and configure, maintain the OpenShift containerized platform for serverless application.
- Gather business needs by working with the business team to finalize the technical stack to automate the underwriter workflow in Mortgage loan process.
- Translate requirements/stories from JIRA into the loan process automation by building micro-service applications, based on Java 8, Spring framework and Angular
- Participate in code reviews, project meetings, and cross training sessions.
- Generate architectural documents for new, integrated and redesigned code modules
- Break down requirements, plan and estimate tasks; release frequently to production in 3-week sprints, debug production system, Fix bugs and maintain existing services and tools
- Involved in a fast-paced agile driven (SCRUM) programming environment with focus on test driven development (TDD) and CI/CD to automate the Mortgage Loan approval process.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and or related technical field.
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot Java is required.
- Experience in design the application (Backend : Spring boot)from scratch as well as propose best practices in the existing implementation.
- Nice to have an experience with mortgage insurance domain, Angular and Restful web service architecture.