Job Type : W2
Experience : 1-2 yrs
Location : Santa Rosa, CA
Posted Date : 28-Jan-2020
We are looking for a candidate with Devops experience in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Setting up the infrastructure using AWS services including ELB, EC2, and Elastic Kubernetes services,(EKS), Auto-scaling, S3, IAM, VPC, RDS, EMR, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, Lambda, SNS, and Glacier.
- Launching EC2 instances using Amazon Web Services (Linux/Ubuntu/RHEL/Centos) for development, test and production environments.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker on AWS Container management by writing Dockerfiles and setup the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes.
- Implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment using Jenkins and developed the Build pipeline/workflow using configuration management as Ansible, Artifactory, Maven, GIT and Sonar. Used Jfrog Artifactory as our external repository manager to store and retrieve the build artifacts.
- Implementing BLUE GREEN deployment to maintain zero downtime to deploy processes in Tomcat, WebLogic and JBoss using shell scripts to automate log rotation of multiple logs from web servers and automating administration tasks.
- Managing systems routine backup, scheduling jobs like disabling and enabling Cronjobs, enabling system logging, network logging of servers for maintenance, performance tuning, testing.
- Implementing of JIRA to track all issues pertaining to the SDLC and Integration of JIRA with Git to track all code changes.
- Implementing AWS Data Pipeline to configure data loads from S3 Buckets into Redshift.
- Designing and Implementing Ansible to manage web applications, Configuration files, Groups, Users. Managing and configuring nodes with Ansible server and workstation, and using Ansible to orchestrate software updates and verify functionality.
- The minimum education requirements to perform the above job duties are a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Applications, Engineering or related technical field.
- Experience with GIT LAB, Jenkins, Jfrog, Maven, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker,Terraform tools.
- Experience in Python, Ruby, Shell languages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.