Job Type : W2
Experience : 1-2 YRs
Location : IRVINE, CA
Posted Date : 21-Aug-2018
We are looking for a Software Application engineer with EBS (Enterprise - Business Suite) Oracle Applications in Irvine CA for 2+ yrs project.
- Design, implement and support business processes in an Oracle application modules (Purchase Order (PO), Account Payables (AP), Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM),Distribution modules)
- Conduct impact analysis of issues logged, prioritize and ensure that production support is provided as per the committed SLAs.
- Deliver high quality code deliverables and supports peers in quality checks such that design requirements are met.
- Create procedures to execute customer interface and vendor programs to support the interface requirements in customer sales, order management, shipping.
- Design validation programs for processing data in order to create Valid POs and Receipts and for populating the PO interface tables and calling the Seeded import programs to populate the base tables.
- Integrate Oracle Applications with various formats including flat-file (CSV), XML, and workflows. Work with the hub partners for EDI/XML transfer of information to support business flows.
- Perform unit, system and interface testing for new improvements and fix defects based on specifications and conduct unit testing. Document code changes throughout the development process,.
- Attend and participate in requisite project and operational meetings and work sessions and coordinate timely updates on work performed to peers.
- Develop associated EBS User documentation for the assigned sub modules including but not limited to requirements, design, code, testing and end user documents.
- The minimum education requirements to perform the above job duties are a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applications, Engineering or related technical field.
- Working experience in Oracle E-Business Suite R12.