Job Type : W2
Experience : 1- 2 yrs
Location : Irving, Texas
Posted Date : 02/20/2017
- Participate in the development of technical/functional requirements and design specification as appropriate and developing the software as required.
- Design, Implement and maintain application phases. Drive best practice, quality and consistency with in design and development phases.
- Develop application in specification and associate code using g CSS, HTML or other Web based technologies and ensure compliance to program standards and technical specifications and prepare existing systems within required timeframe.
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Consult with managers to determine the role of the ITT system in an organization.
- Research emerging technologies to decide if installing them can increase the organization’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare an analysis of costs and benefits so that management can decide if information systems and computing infrastructure upgrade are financially worthwhile.
- Devise ways to add new functionality to existing computer systems.
- Design and develop new systems by choosing and configuring hardware and software.
- Administer project issues and identify risks and ensure mitigation with in required timeframe and develop and perform tests on JAVA and BPEL application and document all J2EE applications according to business requirements.
- Actively participates on application development teams, taking direction from project leaders and team leaders.
- Supporting the project team for successful delivery of the client business requirements through all the phases of the implementation.