Job Type : W2
Experience : 0-2 yrs
Location : Atlanta GA
Posted Date : 06/15/2016
Looking for Computer System Analyst in Atlanta GA for 2-3 yrs ( Long term) project.
- Develop technical/functional requirements and design specification to develop custom software solution.
- Design system specifications for new Oracle databases to address expected network traffic volume
- Perform oracle schema changes as per business needs/requirement and Implement oracle database advanced security features like transparent data encryption and Redaction
- Use encrypting of personally identifiable information (PII) to provide cost-effective comprehensive data protection.
- Discuss with Project managers, business owners, analyst teams and clients for building customer prototypes, validating system requirements; perform reviews and develop reports.
- Working with business owners in establishing project timeline.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable, Accounting and Procurement staff to support Oracle EBS R12 software.
- Responsible for the Oracle database administration, which included creation/upgrades and database tuning, backup and restore.
- Coordinating with development teams on creating stored procedures using Oracle 11g database by PL/SQL coding and performing the unit testing and deployment of the application.
- Coordinate Oracle service requests and drive them to a final resolution.
- Supporting production database and customer fulfillment teams.
- Coordinate in working with new/open source technologies like Mongo database/Cassandra databases.
Bachelors Degree in Information technology or Computer information systems or closely related field is necessary to perform the above duties