Job Type : W2
Experience : 0-2 years
Location : Atlanta, GA
Posted Date : 07/24/2016
Exciting opportunity to work with Atlanta based global leader client.
- Develop technical/functional requirements and design specification to develop custom software solution.
- Design, develop, document, analyze, create, test and modify stored procedures to maintain different Qlikview reporting tables and interfaces to and from external systems.
- Discuss with Project managers, business owners, analyst teams and clients, building database prototypes to validate system requirements and also document code, provide progress reports, and perform code review and peer feedback.
- Implement data modeling, visualization and reporting techniques. Implementing set analysis in qlikview.
- Creating qvd file, Transformation and different types of charts for QlikView dashboard Analysis.
- Developed stored procedures using oracle 11g for creating Qlikview reports and performed the unit testing and deployment of the application.
- Perform QlikView/QlikSense administration, which included creation and fine-tuning of database, backup and restore.
- Actively participates on application development teams, taking direction from project leaders and more experienced programmers and analysts.
- Working with the project team for successful delivery of the client’s business requirements through all the phases of the implementation.
Requires minimum of Bachelors degree in computer science or Information Technology or related field