Job Type : W2
Experience : 1-2 yrs
Location : Waukegan, IL
Posted Date : 01/19/2017
Long term Project with Health Care Client
- Development of technical/functional requirements and design specification as appropriate and developing the software as required.
- Installation of Forwarder on Linux machines using Bladelogic scripts.
- Onboarding the applications to Splunk as the part of Application Infra Steady State Project.
- Establishing the connections between the forwarders and the indexers within the Splunk environment.
- Work with Project managers, business owners, analyst teams and clients, and customers of various teams to fetch the data out of log files from various sources and based on the user requirement we provide progress reports, Dashboards and perform code review and peer feedback.
- Regular checking of the data coming from different applications into the splunk indexes.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments.
- Actively participates on application development teams, taking direction from project leaders and more experienced programmers and analysts.
- Reproduce issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to Vendor, and provide necessary documentation.
- Resolving all the incident requests raised by the app teams within the ticketing system as per the SLA matrix
Minimum of bachelors degree in Information technology or Computer Information systems or Closley related field.
Previous System Analyst Exp is a plus but not mandatory