Job Type : W2
Experience : 1-2 yrs
Location : Atlanta, GA
Posted Date : 21-May-2020
We are looking for a Software Engineer who has experience in AWS DevOps in Atlanta, GA.
- Provisioning and de-provisioning AWS accounts for internal customers, Work alongside systems and development teams to support transition and operation of client web sites / applications in and out of AWS.
- Deploying, managing, and operating AWS environments, identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices, Estimating AWS costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms.
- Proactively keep up to date on AWS services and developments. Create automation, to streamline provisioning and de-provisioning processes
- Build from the ground up reliable infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly scalable services.
- Support development and maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Handling operations teams, engineers, and architects, providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations and strategies, including validation of ongoing solutions supportability. Implementing automated software testing, deployment, and performance analysis systems.
- Reviewing and refining design and architecture documents presented by teams for operational readiness, fault tolerance and scalability
- Monitor and research cloud technologies and stay current with trends in the industry. Implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments. Maintains, monitors, and supports the infrastructure environment and/or facilities.
- Performing Application performance metrics and proactively address performance concerns by optimized configurations utilizing knowledge in Oracle Middleware.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and or related technical field.
- Experience in AWS services and developments.
- Expertise in deploying, managing, and operating AWS environments along with identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices, estimating AWS costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work independently.