Job Type : W2
Experience : 2-3 yrs
Location : San Jose, CA
Posted Date : 13-May-2020
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in senior IOS Developer with Objective-C/C++, Swift and XCode, as well as familiarity with the integration of RESTful services.
- Lead product initiatives recommend solutions and improvements.
- Provide strong technical leadership, focus on continuous improvement.
- Build highly reliable software solutions.
- Own all aspects of software engineering and product development.
- Partner with other developers, product managers, QA, and operations teams to deliver scalable, fault-tolerant solutions.
- Evangelize, mentor, and promote mobile development standard methodologies throughout the company.
- Practice and enhance industry standard methodologies, such as TDD, design reviews, code reviews, refactoring, CI/CD, A/B testing and experimentation.
- Maintain the highest coding and quality standards - testing at all levels (unit, UI, integration and E2E)
- Identify and fix bugs and performance issues anywhere along the stack.
- Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them.
- Develop industry and product technical expertise.
- Use the Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) and Slack for team collaboration.
- Expertise in Objective-C and Swift.
- Proficiency working in a layered and modular architecture.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and with small and remote teams.
- Master’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in building complex consumer applications at scale for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++/Swift with Cocoa and other frameworks.
- Expertise in service integration and design concepts such as (MVC, MVP, MVVM, Data Binding etc…) and testing tools such XCTest, XCUITest, Appium, OCMock
- Strong understanding of SD, MM or FICO modules with SAP.
- Good communication, presentation, social and analytical skill, including the ability to work independently.