Job Type : W2
Experience : 1-2 yrs
Location : Santa Clara, CA
Posted Date : 13-May-2020
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in SAP Architect with strong understanding of SD, MM or FICO modules with SAP.
- Architect, Design and develop large scale and optimised Data Warehouses and BI solutions using SAP HANA.
- Good understanding of SD, MM or FICO modules with SAP.
- Translate complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions meeting Data warehousing standards.
- Lead AWS Mobile applications point of contact.
- Lead data modeling and database design & development using HANA modeling techniques.
- Using Angular Java script, create advanced HANA Extended Model applications(XSA) and Creation API’s for accessing snapshot data from SAP HANA to Predictive Analytical tools (SAP PAL & TABLUE).
- Lead Reporting and UI design and development using multiple industry standard reporting and dashboard tools.
- Migration of SAP HANA SPS 12 version Objects to SAP HANA 2.0(SPS13) Version.
- Benchmark application performance periodically and fix performance issues.
- Utilizing mathematical methods to illustrate uncertainty using limited data and ensure quality data analysis. Establish clear objectives for analyzing systems and ensure appropriate data collection to support conclusions.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Experience in Data architect, design, development and testing with SAP.
- Experience in large scale and optimised Data Warehouses and BI solutions using SAP HANA.
- Strong understanding of SD, MM or FICO modules with SAP.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to work independently.