Looking for Design Engineer in Bellevue, WA for Long Term Project. The position requires interpret business requirements and design, develop interfaces.
- Analyze the business functional requirements and prepare the technical design document by translating them in to the technical requirements.
- Collaboratively works with architects, technical product managers to deliver the LLD design, the service mapping and field level mapping to the backend as per the functionality.
- Develop the Java modules by Implementing business rules and workflows using spring boot and writing spring configuration XML file that contains object declarations and dependencies.
- Implement restful web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls and parse the data to client project and handles the security and Authorization using Auth 2.0.
- Develop and consume the web services using SOAP and Restful API and performing the load test using soap UI and APIGEE trace tool.
- Configure the infrastructure for deployment of middleware application through APIGEE and monitoring the API proxies running on the APIGEE using trace tool.
- Creates API Proxies with traffic management, Security Policies and java call out Policies and Use swagger UI to generate API documentation.
- Builds the Java code using Maven and Jenkins for continuous Integration and Use Rally for bug tracking and responsible for resolving these Defects assigned on time and update their status on regular basis.
- Document API implementation, valid test cases and upload the UML diagrams in the Confluence and Provide the Technical input to the testing team as per the defined testing specification.
- Work in the agile environment in the various phases of Software development life cycle including Test Driven Development and Scrum meetings.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applications, Engineering or related technical field.
- Good Knowledge in Core and Advanced Java Concepts
- Requires a thorough, detailed and creative individual with strong analytical, conceptual, and problem solving abilities.
- Fast troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Must be detail orientated/articulate with excellent time management and organizational skills.